Why be gay?

This blog explains my views of homosexuality based strictly on a scientific and psychological perspective.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Nothing wrong in liking guys

I like guys too. There is nothing wrong in feeling for close buddies and loving them too, love as in my definition of love. I like guys because they are fun to be with, they are also playful, naughty, enjoyable, intelligent, warm, funny and nice. I actually prefer the company of guy buddies to girl friends.

I don't have to censor the things I say and do as much with guys than with girls. Infact I feel more of myself because of our greater similarity and understanding of one another.

The difference between guy friends and homosexuals is that guy friends don't play with each other's bodies to the extent as homosexuals do.

Guys may play physically with one another when they are young, fool around and be a total clown at times.

Actually I see both straight and gay forms of physical play as defined as physical play itself, whichever body parts are involved. Its just that gays play in more extreme forms.

It is not really male to male sex that makes me feel uncomfortable, but it is the unawareness of gays of the reason that led them to choose such extreme forms of body play.

Referring to my previous posts, I mentioned of using neural sensations to get oneself comfort. Also of the reasons why people feel horny and why they have sex. The reasons are all the same, it is using physical comfort to get one to a safe zone away from all the unpleasant thoughts.

Straight guys play physically with one another to relax themselves and have fun, gays play physically with one another using sex to relax themselves to have fun as well.

It is not the notion of sex that makes me uncomfortable with the idea, I am just uncomfortable and worried of gays being too extreme in using sex to find a safe zone to relax themselves from their threats. Many people who have sex are often unconscious of the underlying reasons of why they have the need to have sex in the first place. Many times they are really desperate to get away from the threats. I am quite worried of the level of mental oversight in such people who would do almost anything to seek comfort. And the dangers involved in unprotected sex really puts a damper to the people involved.

I just hope that people who are seeking "sanctuary" from threats would actually understand the cause of why they do it. And that they can find other more effective and efficient ways of seeking "solace" instead of using sex as an ineffective temporary escape. If they cannot realise the reason why they do things, then it is difficult to solve the threat problem.

I just hope that they can see, and also realise there are many, many ways to relax the mind besides the familiar one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home